1/14/2012

Happy 2012!

Year has passed again and my body has aged with 10 years that you can see from my hobbies as well. Running is my new favorite and very typical +30 hobby. Three to four times a week I look straight out from average sport magazine for everyday people with my spandex tights, technical socks and wind jacket. I'm saving the reflective vest for nordic walking which is the next phase. And to be even more main stream I registered for marathon and now I have a little training schedule which I hope will make me enjoy at least 20 km of the 42 km. It is good to be average, everyday.

Multipitching is something that I definitely want to do more in the future sport and hopefully trad at some point. I don't know why, but my fear of heights vanishes completely after the first pitch. What a feeling to be in the middle of a beautiful wall, and only sound is wind in your ears or the sound of eagles or hawks wings when they fly beside you.

Some pictures from our christmas climbing trip to El Chorro. No matter if some routes were polished I really enjoyed my time there, such a beautiful place!!









Not forgetting the music.. Tinariwens Tassili record has been on my playlist for some while now, perfect kind of music to imagine that the snowy wind slapping your face is actually warm sand and you are in hot desert instead of cold cold Sweden. And a great cover song by Florence, thanks to tv-bunny for the tip.




No comments: